To register for Relay For Life – Central Districts events, simply visit the Relay For Life Website and follow these simple steps!
1. Click Register on the top right hand side of the page
2. Select your Region
3. Press Register
4. Press Register
5. Log in or Sign up to your Everydayhero Account
If you already have an existing Everydayhero account that you have used in previous years, you will need to press Log in on the right hand side.
If you don't have an exisiting Everydayhero account, you can select how you want to sign up - with Facebook, Strava, MapMyFitness or email and follow the prompts to set up your account
6. Join or Create your team - this is mandatory
To join a team - Click Join, type in your team name and press Join Team
To create a team - Click Create, type in your team name, invite members and press Create Team
7. Continue to fill in your details and press Continue
8. Press to register another person if you wish - you will need to fill out the process for each person so that they may get their own fundraising page
If you have made a mistake, simply close the window and start again - this will clear your information from the form or Press the X to delete tickets.
9. Press Purchase
10. Enter your Credit Card details
11. Press Submit Payment
12. Visit your Supporter Page via View My Page
If you have registered someone else - Please let them know to find an email that is titled "Complete your Registration" to activate their supporter page. This will mean they show on your team page.
They will need to have their own individual page activated to join your team
Make sure you personalise it by adding a personal story or posting a picture or text update to your page's activity feed then use the blue 'Share' button to spread the word to all of your family and friends!