Your fundraising dashboard is a collection or an overview of all the wonderful things you are doing to support your cause! This information is automatically pulled in through your individual fundraising page.
Your fundraising dashboard:
On your fundraising dashboard you can:
- See your fundraising progress
- See how much you have raised and your total distance
- Share your page
- See your journey along the map!
- Update your challenge
Your fundraising page:
On your fundraising page you can:
- Receive donations (via Give Now)
- See how you're tracking against your goal
- See how much you have raised (next to green give now) and your total distance (right hand side)
- Share your page (via the blue share button)
- Edit your goal, story and profile picture
- Post your workout updates via Strava and MapMyFitness
- Post written updates, photos and videos
- Add your kms manually
- Create, join or visit your team (on the right hand side)
You can always view your fundraising page from your dashboard by clicking "View My Fundraising Page"
Alternatively, if you are on your fundraising page, simply navigate back to your dashboard by clicking "View My Challenge'.