The everydayhero campaign landing page includes team and individual leaderboards to foster a sense of community and competition that can drive online giving. These leaderboards can be removed as the organization sees fit.
The leaderboard can be removed by editing the source code directly.
It is highly recommended to finalize all content and artwork on the Landing Page before editing the leaderboard functionality.
- Visit the campaign landing page once all content and artwork has been complete. The landing page URL is structured as: https://campaign-name.everydayhero.do.
- Right click on the page and select “ View page source” from the menu of options. Based on the browser, the wording may be slightly different.
- Press ctrl+a (command+a for Macs) to select the entire page code. Copy the entire page code by clicking ctrl+c (command+c for Macs).
- Log into the charity admin account: https://nfp.everydayhero.com/admin/us/sign-in.
- Navigate to the 'Campaigns' tab from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Find and click on the campaign to edit the landing page.
- Navigate to the 'Landing Page' tab.
- Select the 'Code Your Own' creation option for the landing page. The 'Custom HTML' field will replace the branded template Page Content section.
- Paste the HTML source code copied in Step 3 into the 'Custom HTML' field.
- Locate the leaderboard code. The Individual leaderboard code will appear as below:
div class=”leaderboard”><div class=”sidebar__decorative-icon”><span class=”fa-stack fa-lg”><i class=”fa fa-circle-thin fa-stack-2x”></i><i class=”fa fa-star fa-stack-1x”></i></span></div><div id=”individual-leaderboard”></div></div>The Team leaderboard code will appear as below:<div class=”leaderboard”><div class=”sidebar__decorative-icon”><span class=”fa-stack fa-lg”><i class=”fa fa-circle-thin fa-stack-2x”></i><i class=”fa fa-star fa-stack-1x”></i></span></div><div id=”team-leaderboard”></div></div>
- Delete the code for the leaderboard(s) as desired.
- Click the 'Preview Landing Page' button at the bottom of the page to view the landing page before it is published.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page if satisfied with the changes.