There are lots of events registered with everydayhero that you can participate in to raise money for your chosen charity -
1. Visit our website - www.everydayhero.com/au
2. Click "Events" in the bottom right hand side of the page.
3. From there you will be able to browse through all the major events scheduled in your state.
4. Underneath your event you will see two options which can take you to the events general website, or to the registration page.
Please note: If registrations are not yet open for the event, you will only see an "Event Website" link.
5. If you are registering to the event, follow the prompts and once registered, you'll be directed to set up a supporter page straight from there.
6. Choose if you are signing up for an everydayhero account via Facebook or with email and follow the prompts.
7. Now you're ready to create your supporter page! Select the charity you wish to support, enter a name for your page and then your date of birth.
8. Great, you've just created your Supporter page! From here, you can upload a profile picture, write your story, create a team and spread the word via social media.
HANDY HINT: Remember, creating a Supporter page is not registering for the actual event! To register for the event, please go to the event website directly.