Don't forget to share your posts via Social media - your friends and family want to know how much hard work you are putting in and how close you are getting to your goal!
You can share your posts the following ways -
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Supporter page.
2. Write your post/upload a photo in the spot underneath "Your Story"
3. Make sure you are logged into Twitter or Facebook on the computer
4. Click the bird for Twitter or 'f' for Facebook, and "Post Now"
If you have already created a post, and want to share the post at a later date -
1.Make sure you are logged into Twitter or Facebook on the computer
2. Underneath the post, it will say "Post" or "Tweet," click which you prefer and it will push it through to that Social Media site.
HANDY HINT: Social media is a great way to tell your friends and family all about the causes that you love! For more tips on how to use social media to raise more, click here.