We all know that giving is about your time, your effort, your voice and your community. Why not count every minute you spend dedicating your time to your favourite cause and watch your Giving Footprint grow each day!
Logging your volunteer hours is easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Visit our website - https://www.everydayhero.com/au/
2. Click the "Start Fundraising" button in the middle of the page.
3. Sign up through Facebook or through email. If using Facebook, you will be redirected to enter your email and password for your Facebook account. If you are signing up through email, enter your full name, email address and password. Then click "Submit".
4. Once logged into your Dashboard, click "Start Volunteering".
5. From there, create your opportunity by giving your Volunteering a title and select the charity you wish to volunteer for.
HANDY HINT: You will need to create a supporter page to fundraise for your charity before it is listed here.
6. Hover over your volunteer goal to reveal 'track hours'.
7. Enter the number of hours you have completed and the date you completed them on. Press the + to submit.
8. Your dashboard will now be updated, showing a running total of your Volunteer hours to date and the growing Community section of your Giving Footprint!
Learn more about the Giving Footprint and make it count!
If you would like any more help please Contact Us.