As an everydayhero standard member, there are two different ways your supporters can fundraise for you.
- Participate in a major community event that you are included in (relevant to your authority to fundraise).
- Undertake their own, self-initiated fundraising activity.
You need to let them know about these choices! Your Charity Profile is the way to do it.
From your Charity Profile, supporters can choose the way they'd like to fundraise for you.
It's always up-to-date with the events and opportunities available to your supporters.
This makes your Charity Profile one of the most important parts of everydayhero membership.
What is your charity profile?
Each everydayhero charity partner gets their own Charity Profile on everydayhero.com
Your charity profile is the best way to show your supporters all the ways they can fundraise in support of you.
How to find your charity profile
- Go to www.everydayhero.com/au
- In the search box in the middle of the screen, type your charity name
- Select 'Charities'
- Click on your charity's name in the search results.
- You're now at your Charity Profile. Look at the URL of that page - copy it and save it for later!
Update your Charity Profile
The information within your Charity Profile can be edited from your charity user account.
Log in to your account, go to the profile section and update your information.
Promote your Charity Profile
Now that you have your Charity Profile URL, the next step is to make sure your supporters know about it.
Promote your Charity Profile by:
- Posting it on all your social networks
- Adding it to your website's 'Get Involved' page
- Email it to your charity's supporters
- Writing an article for your monthly newsletter
- Put it on business cards, flyers, handouts and posters!
Here are some examples to inspire you (click to enlarge)