To register, simply visit the 40 Hour Famine Backpack Challenge website and click 'sign up'.
- Fill in your first name, last name, email (which you’ll use to log in) and set your password.
Handy Hint: if you already have an everydayhero account from last year or another event under that email address, you will need to log in rather than sign up. Use this link – – and your original password. If you can't remember your password, simply use the password reset button.
- Enter your date of birth, postcode, fundraising goal and mobile
3. Tell us if you are part of a school, church or team, or participating as an individual.
> If you are part of a school or a teacher:
Select ‘I’m representing my school’ or ‘I am a teacher’, then enter your state and type in your school name.
Handy Hint: Your school name will be spelled as per its proper registered name - no nicknames will be included in the list.
> If you are part of a church:
Select ‘I’m representing my church’, then enter your state and type in your church’s name.
> If you are the team leader and you want to create a team:
In the ‘Join or create a team (optional)’ field, select ‘I want to create a team’.
Handy Hint: Your team name must be unique, so if it's not available, try altering the spelling.
> If you are not the team leader and want to join an existing team:
In the ‘Join or create a team (optional) field, select ‘I want to join a team’. Then search for your team name.
Handy Hint: If you can't find your team name, check the spelling or contact your team leader for help.
You're all done! Now, click to 'View your page':
Make sure you personalise your page by adding a story, posting a picture or updating your activity feed. Use the blue 'share' button to spread the word to your family and friends!
- When Can I Start The 40 Hour Famine?
- I Am Registered, Why Can't I See My 40 Hour Famine Page?
- How Do I Register For The 40 Hour Famine?
- Why Am I Being Redirected To My Old Page?
- How Do I Get A Receipt Booklet?