We want your 40 Hour Famine fundraising page to reflect your personality while you are busy supporting a cause that is close to your heart.
To make changes to your profile picture, URL, goal amount, story, or page name you can log in to your account, go to the fundraising page you would like to make changes to, and select the "Edit this supporter page" function.
If you would like to make changes to one of your blog posts, copy the text that you would like to keep, click the "cog" icon in the top right hand corner of the post and delete the post. Paste the text into a new post and rewrite the post the way you'd like it.
You can also edit your fundraising page by hovering over the fundraising page you would like to edit and clicking "edit". You can find this in the Goals section on your dashboard.
HANDY HINT: Don't forget, you can share your blog posts to Facebook and Twitter, so all your friends and family can keep up with your progress. Find out how to share blog posts here.
- How Do I Create A Team Page In The 40 Hour Famine?
- Can I Raise Money For A Different Charity?
- Why Aren’t My Team Members Showing Up On My 40 Hour Famine Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Join A Team In The 40 Hour Famine?
- How Do I Share Updates To 40 Hour Famine Fundraising Page Automatically To Facebook Or Twitter?
- How Do I Share My 40 Hour Famine Fundraising Page?