If you wish to join a team that someone has created in the Run Melbourne, simply follow these steps:
HANDY HINT: To join a team you will need to have registered for the Run Melbourne and have an individual fundraising page.
1. Visit your Run Melbourne fundraising page and log in by clicking the 'Log in' button in the top right corner
2. After you have logged in, scroll down the page and click the 'Join an existing team' link on the right hand side.
3. Search for the team you want to join by entering the Team Name. If you don't know the name of the team, check with the Team Leader (the person who first set up the team page).
4. Click on the 'Join This Team' to the right of the team's name
5. Congratulations, you are now a member of the team and your page will be displayed under the 'Team Members' section on the Team page.
- How Do I Create A Team Page In Run Melbourne?
- How Do I Edit My Supporter Page?
- How Do I Share My Run Melbourne Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Share Updates To My Run Melbourne Fundraising Page Automatically To Facebook Or Twitter?