Donations made as part of registering for Run Melbourne do not reflect on the supporter pages created after registering.
They are instead transferred directly to the charity. There is a note to explain this on the registration form but I understand it may be overlooked.
Any donations received need to be processed through the green Give Now button on a supporter page in order for it to reflect in the total given on that page.
- What Are The Different Ways People Can Donate To Me?
- How Should I Process Cash Donations I Have Received?
- How Do I Make My Donation?
- How Long Does It Take For A Donation To Show On My Run Melbourne Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Get A Receipt For My Donation To A Run Melbourne Fundraising Page?
- How Does My Charity Receive Donations That Have Been Made To My Run Melbourne Fundraising Page?