The easiest way to accept donations is through your 7 Bridges Walk supporter page.
To see your page, firstly make sure you are registered to participate.
From here, log in to your everydayhero account and visit your supporter page for the7 Bridges Walk event:
Send your donors a link to your page via the blue 'Share' button so that they can donate straight to you!
It’s quick and easy for your donors and they’ll receive a tax-deductible receipt via email (for donations $2 and over).
1. Simply click on 'Give Now' on the fundraising page.
2. Fill out your details in the Donation form and select 'Credit Card or PayPal' at Option 4.
3. Put in your credit card details and press 'Confirm and Pay'
4. Once the donation has been successfully received by everydayhero, your receipt will be sent straight to your email address!
- How Do I Make My Donation?
- How Long Does It Take For A Donation To Show On My 7 Bridges Walk Fundraising Page?
- How Does Cancer Council NSW Receive Donations That Have Been Made To My 7 Bridges Walk Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Get A Receipt For My Donation To A 7 Bridges Walk Fundraising Page?