f you wish to join a team that someone has created for Bloody Long Walk, simply follow these steps:
Note: To join a team you will need to have registered for the event and will need your own individual fundraising page.
1. Visit your Bloody Long Walk fundraising page (make sure you are logged in by clicking the 'Log in' button in the top right corner).
2. After you have logged in, scroll down the page and click the 'Join an existing team' link on the right hand side.
3. Search for the team you want to join by entering the Team Name. If you don't know the name of the team, check with the Team Leader (the person who first set up the team page).
4. Click on the 'Join This Team' to the right of the team's name
5. Congratulations, you are now a member of the team and your page will be displayed under the 'Team Members' section on the Team page.
- Why Aren’t My Team Members Showing Up On My Bloody Long Walk Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Share Updates To My Bloody Long Walk Fundraising Page Automatically To Facebook Or Twitter?
- How Do I Create A Team Page For Bloody Long Walk?