If your team members are not showing up on your team page, chances are you will need to log into your team page to approve their membership to your team.
If you are the team leader, you can log in to approve membership requests on your team page at any time!
You just need to log in to your everydayhero account and access your individual fundraising page.
On the right hand side of this page you will see your team name. This is a clickable link that will take you directly to your team page.
On the team page, you will see all your friends who have their own fundraising pages and have requested to join your team.
Beside each pending request, there's a blue "Approve" button that you simply need to click to approve each team member.
They'll be notified that their request has now been actioned and you'll see their name and fundraising page alongside other team members straight away!
- How Do I Join A Team In City-Bay?
- How Do I Create a Team In City-Bay?
- Why Aren’t My Team Members Showing Up On My City-Bay Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Share My City-Bay Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Share Updates To My City-Bay Fundraising Page Automatically To Facebook Or Twitter?< Go back to City-Bay FAQs Section