To create a Team for the Hawaiian Walk for Women's Cancer, firstly you must make sure you're registered to participate and have your own fundraising page.
If you haven't registered yet, simply click here and press the 'Register' button.
Now, let's create your Team page!
1. Visit your Hawaiian Walk for Women's Cancer fundraising page and log in by clicking the 'Log in' button in the top right corner.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the 'Create a new team' link on the right hand side.
3. Give your team an awesome name.
4. After you click 'Create Team' you will land on the new Team page. You'll be able to add a Team profile picture and edit other options on the Team Page by clicking the 'Edit this Team Page' button on the right.
You can edit your Team's goal by clicking on the Goal itself. It is recommended your Team goal is the sum of the individual goals of each of your Team member's fundraising pages.
You can navigate to your individual fundraising page from the Team page at any time by clicking on your name/picture in the 'Team Members' section. You can see that you are now the Team Leader by the star on the right side of your profile picture.
If you wish to invite Team Members to your Team who haven't yet registered for the Challenge, you can do so by clicking the orange 'Invite Members' button and entering their email addresses.
If the people you want to be your Team Members have already registered for the Walk In The Park and have set up their own fundraising page, then send them these instructions so they know how to link their page to your Team page and be listed as a Team Members.
How to access your Team Page from your Individual Fundraising Page
1. Visit your Individual fundraising page (the page that shows YOUR name under the profile picture). Check you are logged in by making sure you can see your name in the top right of the page next to 'Search'.
2. Find your Team Page on the right side of your page and click on it OR click the 'Visit Team' button as indicated in the image above.