Before following these steps, please ensure you have registered for the City2Surf and have a MapMyFitness account.
If you are not already registered for the Beach Bolt, please visit the City2Surf Website and click 'register'.
If you do not yet have a MapMyFitness account, please create one here prior to following the below steps.
How to connect MapMyFitness to your City2Surf fundraising page
1. Log in to your everydayhero account by visiting your City2Surf fundraising page and click the 'Log in' button in the top right corner.
2. Enter the email address and password you registered with, then click 'Submit'
You'll then be taken to your dashboard. From there click on your name in the top right corner, then select 'Account' from the dropdown menu.
4. To connect yourMapMyFitness account to your everydayhero account, you'll need to click on "Manage Connections" on the right side.
5. Then click on the dark blue 'Connect' button in the MapMyFitness section.
6. You'll then be asked to authorise the connection and once you have done so the button will change to 'disconnect' which means you have successfully connected your accounts.
7. Once you have connected to MapMyFitness, your activity will automatically post to your Barnardos Beach Bolt fundraising page's activity feed showing your distance, time, speed, calories, elevation and a map: