Frequently Asked Questions
For general account questions, tech support, and updating your account, please connect with our expert nonprofit support team.
For billing/invoice related questions, please contact everydayhero Accounts Receivables.
You may direct your donors and supporters to reach out to our consumer support team for assistance with supporter pages or donations.
Accessing Your Account
Utilizing Account Features
- A guide to your account features and Campaign creation tool
Account log-in and an overview of your account features: Offline Donations, Reporting, Adding Users, and Integration for Raiser’s Edge & eTapestry.
- Learn how to create campaigns in minutes by viewing this video.
Learn Basic (included with Pro)
- Includes access to on-demand courses: Fundamentals: Basics of everydayhero Pro & Constituent Records: Integration: Basics of everydayhero Integrations.
Learn More (subscription or direct purchase required)
- Includes access to all courses (on-demand and instructor led)
Blackbaud Community: Connect with other organizations on tips and tricks!
Blackbaud Knowledge Base: Search for answers (an additional FAQ database)
Using Knowledge Base: Tips on utilizing Knowledge Base
Your eTapestry and Raiser's Edge access key is located in your nonprofit account under Settings > Integration. For further assistance with eTapestry or Raiser's Edge integration or tech support, please place a support request to them via Blackbaud Support.
Campaign image requirements: Click on an active campaign or create a new one and continue to the Branding section which contains a description to the right of each upload (size and accepted file types). You may alternately reference this help article, What are the best image sizes for the campaign, or refer to the following:
- Accepted file types: png, gif or jpg.
- Note: For the sizing below: px = pixels
- For background images on Landing Pages and Supporter Pages, the best size image to use is 2000px by 2000px.
- The entire Supporter Banner image should be 940px wide by 290px high. Make sure to leave 270px at the far right to accommodate for the profile image of the page.
- For a Landing Page banner, the image should be 1140px wide by 716px high.
- Campaign logo (optional) should be 265px by 265px
This Sample Campaign Landing Page, contains visual customization examples along with helpful guides to achieving those customizations (visit the links at the bottom of the page).
This Sample Supporter Page, contains links to creating, editing, and disabling a supporter page for your reference.
This Sample Team Page, contains links for guides on creating a team, joining a team, and editing a team page.